Higher efficiency and greater productivity.
The Texas SCORE Program is designed to help public schools, as well as city and county governments adopt energy efficiency strategies and provide incentive payments for those measures.
Upgrading to high-efficiency lighting, air conditioning and roofing can make a real difference to your monthly electric bill and comfort of your building. With financial incentives available to help pay for a portion of the cost, there has never been a better time to make your facilities more energy efficient.
- New Construction Projects
- Custom M&V Projects
- Lighting Retrofits
- Lighting and Miscellaneous Controls
- HVAC System Upgrades
- ENERGY STAR® Certified Pool Pumps
- Cool Roofs
- ENERGY STAR® Certified Commercial Food Service Equipment
- Refrigeration Measures
- Building Envelope Measures
- Contact the Program Consultant to learn more and enroll in the program by completing the Letter of Intent.
- Identify energy efficiency project opportunities, estimate prospective energy savings, and apply for incentive funds.
- Schedule pre-inspection, implementation, and post-project completion inspections with the Program Consultant.
- Receive your incentive check from El Paso Electric and enjoy years of saving energy and money.